Step into the world of celebrations at Abhaneri Festival, Dausa, Rajasthan. A vibrant and cheerful annual festival celebrated at verge of Abhaneri Stepwell situated in Dausa district near Jaipur. Catch the vibrancy of Rajasthan with colourful experience of culture & tradition.
About Abhaneri Festival:
The Abhaneri Festival is named after abhaneri village in Dausa District famous for Chand baori Stepwell which is apporx 90 Km from Jaipur on Delhi Agra Road. It is two-days annual festival which has gained immense popularity around the globe. The centre of attraction lines near Chand Baori Step well with more than 2500 steps constructed in ancient times. The festival represents the respect towards heritage monuments of Rajasthan displaying a cultural feast.
Details of Abhaneri Festival:
Venue: Dausa, Rajasthan
Schedule 2022: 27th & 28th September 2022
• Local folk enthralling performances as Kachhi Ghodi, Kalbeliya, Ghoomar and Bhawai
• Rustic Charm of Abhaneri Stepwell (Chand Baori)
• Mouth-Watering Traditional Rajasthani Cuisine
• A popular spot for photo sessions on various occasions
• Best for a weekend trip or 1 day trip from Delhi or Jaipur
• Camel cart rides, Art & craft exhibition, Puppet show, Raas Leela
Dive into the festive vibes of Navratri with dance, music and much more while travelling from Delhi to Jaipur. Make this Navratri week memorable with participating at vibrant Abhaneri Festival on 27th & 28th September 2022.